Bootcamp Group Training
Next start: April 14th !
Bootcamp beginners learn basic exercises up to an advanced level of performance. The group dynamics and the competition plays an important role.
Image: Basic exercise - lunges
The typical Bootcamp training for beginners, in which you learn in a group how to do the basic exercises.
The goal of this trainings is to improve your performance and to get your body in shape.
The training program is adapted according to the group's physical abilities.
The surrounding area and the terrain (e.g. Danube Island / Danube Park) are incorporated in your workout.
We guide you through this training program with a drill and motivation.
This beginner program can also be booked by closed groups starting from 10 people, with their own timetable and location.
Bootcamp basic exercies including exercises done in pairs on beginner level.
You learn how to do: push-ups, lunges, squats, core stabilization, jumping and running exercises.
Bootcamp Group Training provably strengthes your body and improves your physical fitness
Physical condition, tightening of muscles, tightening of tissue, coordination, stabilization, endurance, strength, teamwork.
- Level of training:
- Beginner to advanced level
- 1220 Vienna, Donaupark, Arbeiterstrandbadstr. 122, at the staircase, next to the fountain. Google MAPS
- Each sunday
- Meet at: 5.50 p.m. / Training: 6 - 7 p.m.
- Training session:
- 60 minutes
- Regularly once a week
- Test training for newbies: € 11,00
1 training session: € 18,00
Block of 10 sessions (+ 1 training free of charge = 11 training session): € 180,00
- Bank transfer prior to the beginning of the training
* Price valid for 21st and 22nd district in Vienna; other districts: + travel expenses